Kumina is again looking for a new full-time junior systems administrator per July or August 2011. Are you the person we’re looking for?
We’re looking for someone who…
- … doesn’t quit when the going gets tough
- … has an interest in system maintenance
- … is comfortable with responsibility
- … wants to go the extra mile if that results in higher quality of the end-product
- … is versatile and wants to learn new things all the time
- … can work with a team, but not necessarily in a team
Linux knowledge is not necessarily required, if you’re willing to learn fast. You can find info about what we do on our website. Some keywords:
- Do it right or don’t do it at all
- Debian Linux
- Apache, nginx, etc.
- Tomcat, GlassFish, Rails, Django, etc.
- KVM, Xen, libvirt, etc.
We’re looking for a full-time employee starting July or August 2011. Interested? Send your resumé and an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!